mardi 12 mars 2013

NUXE TRAVEL KIT

Publié par Sophie à 03:50

I bought this Nuxe travel kit for a fair price (it only costs 12.40£ on Feelunique), and even though these are just minis, I must say I really enjoyed each and everyone of them. There was originally the NUXE BODY Gel Douche Fondant in its travel size in the kit, but I remember giving it to my mum for one of her trips so.. Cannot review this one I'm afraid! But I thought I'd give you my opinion on these beauties - most of them being completely empty on these pictures ;)


NUXE Reve de Miel Creme Mains et Ongles Hand and Nail Cream 15ml

I enjoyed this so much guys. Oh my God. This is the most non-greasy, nicely scented and repairing hand cream I ever tried! In spite of a very thick texture it doesn't leave any kind of weird film on your hands. I will repurchase it, as it was a real pleasure to use (even during the day, which is rather rare for a thick cream).

NUXE Crème Prodigieuse Anti-Fatigue Moisturizing Cream 15ml

Now this cream was a very nice treat, it feels nice on the skin and provides a matt effect which makes it a perfect makeup base. I don't know if it is "anti-fatigue", but it has that cooling effect which is always pleasant in the morning. Anyway, I wouldn't purchase it right now as I found cheaper cream with the exact same effect... (Clue: Nivea)


NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil 10ml

I never really liked oils for my face: I can't bear the greasy feeling it provides, I just CANNOT. Therefore this oil, which is known to be a must-have, just stayed in my samples' box for ages. One day a clever girl I know suggested me I should try applying it in my hair... And honnestly, that was the best.idea.ever. I was afraid (again) that my hair would turn into a giant greasy mess but it did NOT!! They were soft, shiny, and had this really lovely scent which is a big bonus. I'll buy another one, but I think this little bottle is going to last me for ages!

NUXE Eau Demaquillante Micellaire Aux 3 Roses Micellar Cleansing Water 35ml


In terms of makeup remover I'm faithful, I'm a Bioderma kind of girl. I never buy anything else, but I always need travel size to got to my dad or when I sleep at my boyfriend's house... I was actually surprised at how gentle this one is (fragrance and alcohol free), while being extremely efficient at removing makeup! If I had to change I could be tempted to buy this one, and as Nuxe often offers discounts well... ;)


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Makeup, Fashion and Pretty Shoes Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos